Teach One, Reach Many in Hue, Vietnam A Project of Support our Surgical Teams
Support our Surgical Team!
This March, an IVUmed team will be traveling to Hue, Vietnam to teach urology and perform life-changing surgeries.
Our volunteers donate their time and travel costs to provide this life-changing surgical training. We are asking you to "Support our Surgical Team." Funds raised through this campaign will support IVUmed's vision of a Vietnam where everyone has access to the surgical care they need.
The team you are backing:
- Dr. Steven Kahan, Urologist
- Dr. Tyler Roseman, Urologist
- Dr. Jennifer Heckman, IVUmed Resident Scholar
- Dr. MaryEllen Dolat, IVUmed Resident Scholar
- Dr. Collier Pace, Plastic Surgeon
How can you help?
You can make a donation to continue the life-changing work of IVUmed. We are asking you to join our campaign to fund future scholarship, surgeries, purchase supplies, and provide the support necessary to realize the vision of a Vietnam where everyone has access to the urological care they need.
Every donation makes a difference.
- $10 = Sutures for one surgery
- $25 = Antibiotics and pain medications
- $50 = Surgical instruments
- $75 = Scholarships for surgical trainees
- $100 = Nurse travel and education
Supported by 1 Donation:
I Gave $25